Delicious broccoli and potato croquettes stuffed with smoked cheddar and smoked beef and fried until crispy and golden brown.
If you make these Broccoli and Potato Croquettes be sure to leave a comment and tag me on Instagram! Love to hear from you. Follow my Pinterest and Instagram to get more recipes and cooking ideas!
Related article: Pastel Tutup (chicken and Potato Casserole)
Broccoli and Potato Croquettes
- 200g potato, peeled
- 150g broccoli, cut into smaller pieces
- 50g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 egg yolk
- 30g all-purpose flour
- 20g milk powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50g cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 smoked beef, cut into the same size as the cheese
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 100g panko breadcrumbs
- Steam potatoes and broccoli until tender. Mash the potatoes using a potato masher while they are still hot, let them cool down. Chopped broccoli finely, set aside.
- Combine mashed potato with broccoli, add grated cheese, milk powder, and flour. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of potato mixture, roll into a small ball, place cheese cube and smoked beef in the center by molding the potato around it.
- Lightly beat egg in a bowl, place flour and breadcrumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Dredge croquettes in flour, then dip them in a beaten egg and coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Pour oil into a frying pan. Carefully place croquettes into hot oil and fry until golden brown.