This is an irresistible way to dress up a store-bought baguette. Grated mozzarella and minced fresh garlic are the keys to this delicious cheesy garlic bread.
Leftover garlic bread can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Just wrap it on foil and reheat the bread in an oven for 5-7 minutes before serving.
If you make this Cheesy Garlic Bread be sure to leave a comment and tag me on Instagram! Love to hear from you. Follow my Pinterest and Instagram to get more recipes and cooking ideas!
Related article: Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Onion and Chive Jam
Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf crusty bread
- 100g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 25g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives or parsley
- 50g freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- Cut the bread into 2cm thick slices.
- Mix together butter and egg yolk until fluffy and well combine. Add garlic, grated parmesan, and chopped chives, mix well.
- Spread the butter mixture over the bread slices. Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Then put under the broiler for 30 to 60 seconds. Serve warm.