This homemade crab stick salad with sesame mayonnaise dressing better than store-bought crab salad. It’s delicious, inexpensive, and super easy to make.
For this recipe, I just whisked in toasted sesame oil and ponzu sauce into a store-bought mayonnaise. You can make the sesame mayonnaise dressing a day before and keep them in the fridge to save time.
If you make this Crab Stick Salad with Sesame Mayonnaise, be sure to leave a comment and tag me on Instagram! Love to hear from you. Follow my Pinterest and Instagram to get more recipes and cooking ideas!
Related article: Mushroom and Rice Burger
Crab Stick Salad with Sesame Mayonnaise
- 1 ear corn
- 5 crab sticks
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 cup Japanese mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ponzu sauce or lemon juice
- a pinch of black pepper
- toasted sesame seeds
- In a small bowl combine all the dressing ingredients. Mix well and set aside in the fridge until ready to use.
- Lightly brush the corn with oil. Place the corn in a hot skillet or grill pan and cook until all the side is lightly charred about 5 minutes. Put the crab sticks on the same skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes. Don’t cook the corn and crab sticks for too long, you just want them lightly charred on the outside.
- Remove the kernels from the cob and shredded the crab sticks into small pieces. Put the corn kernels, crab sticks, and cucumber in a bowl. Pour the dressing into the salad, mix until well combined.
Tuna with Torch Ginger Sambal - Dreamy TableJuly 16, 2020 at 10:14 PM
[…] Related article: Crab Stick Salad with Sesame Mayonnaise […]