This quick and easy recipe for fruity iced coffee lemonade will be a Summertime favourite. It’s so fresh, delicious and gives a boost of vitamin C.
Fruity Iced Coffee Lemonade
- 3 cups (750ml) cold brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe plum, thinly sliced
- honey or stevia to taste
- Ice cubes
- Mix to combine cold brewed coffee and lemon juice in a jug. Add the lemon and plum, mix to combine.
- Serve in a glass filled with ice cubes and drizzle some honey or stevia if you want sweeter iced coffee lemonade.