This tropical kombucha frozen yoghurt is flavoured with papaya and turmeric. Nourishing, full with probiotics and totally refreshing treat for kids and adults.
No-churn fizzy frozen yoghurt to cure my ice cream cravings. Another delicious icy treat made with fresh papaya, turmeric, yoghurt and finished with Heal Kunyit Asem Probiotics.
If you love frozen yoghurt it’s better to start making your own and ditch that store-bought fro-yo. Making frozen yoghurt it’s not all difficult and all it requires is two ingredients to make a simple bowl of tangy, creamy frozen yoghurt.
Papaya & Turmeric Kombucha Frozen Yogurt
- 2 cups (520g) thick yoghurt
- 2 cups (600g) chopped ripe papaya
- 1 cup (200g) caster sugar
- 1 cup Heal Kunyit Asem Probiotics
- Place papaya and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add the yoghurt and process until combined. Adjust the sweetness if necessary.
- Pour yoghurt mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze for about 3 hours or until frozen.
- Remove the frozen yoghurt from freezer and cut into medium-sized pieces. Place frozen yoghurt and kombucha in a food processor and process, in batches, until smooth.
- Serve immediately for soft serve yoghurt. For a firmer consistency, pour back into a freezer-safe container and freeze for 2 hours or until frozen.