This a great recipe if you’re having a bunch of red radishes and looking a quick way to preserve them. This quick pickled red radish is great on salads, sandwiches or as a side dish.
If you make this Pickled Red Radish, be sure to leave a comment and tag me on Instagram! Love to hear from you. Follow my Pinterest and Instagram to get more recipes and cooking ideas!
Pickled Red Radish
- 400 g red radishes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp black and pink peppercorn
- 1/4 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Wash and dry the radishes. Use a mandolin or knife to slice the radishes thinly.
- Lightly smash the garlic with a back of a knife. Add garlic, peppercorns, and coriander seeds to the jar.
- Packed the sliced radishes into the jar.
- Combine the vinegar, water, salt, and sugar in a small saucepan. Cook over high heat until the sugar and salt dissolved.
- Pour the brine over into the jar, leaving an inch of space at the top. Place the lid over the jar and screw on the ring until tight. Let the jar cool to room temperature. Store the pickles in the refrigerator for up to one month.
Spicy Korean Chicken Wings - Dreamy TableJanuary 24, 2020 at 11:39 PM
[…] Related article: Pickled Red Radish […]