This roasted cherry tomato pasta is surprisingly so fresh and delicious. The combination of sweet cherry tomato and roasted garlic is so satisfying and makes a delicious sauce for angel hair pasta.
If you make this Roasted Cherry Tomato Pasta, be sure to leave a comment and tag me on Instagram! Love to hear from you. Follow my Pinterest and Instagram to get more recipes and cooking ideas!
Related article: Cheesy Baked Pasta Frittata
Roasted Cherry Tomato Pasta
- 250g mixed cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic bulb, halved horizontally
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 sprigs oregano
- 300g pasta
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- freshly grated parmesan
- red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place tomatoes, garlic, and oregano into an ovenproof skillet. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with sea salt & freshly ground black pepper. Roast for 25-30 minutes until tomatoes are burst and tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al-dente, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Toss cooked pasta with tomato mixture. Top with grated parmesan and red pepper flakes.