Scrambled eggs with watercress take less than 15 minutes to make. A quick and easy breakfast packed with protein and vitamins.
Spiced Scrambled Eggs with Watercress
- 2 free-range eggs, whisked lightly
- handful watercress
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- a pinch of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add watercress and green onion, cook until just wilted, 1 minute. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and black pepper, stir to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture over cooked vegetables. Stir until the eggs are almost set. Turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped green onion. Serve immediately.