Delicious strawberry & Earl Grey iced tea is simple and super refreshing Summer drink. Creamy foam sweetened with honey adds a nice layer and decadent touch to this fruity iced tea.
Strawberry & Earl Grey Iced Tea
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 Earl Grey tea bags
- 150g strawberries, rinsed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- iced cubes
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar or honey
- Place strawberries and sugar in a bowl, crush with fork or potato masher. Add two Earl Grey tea bags to the bowl and pour 1 cup of hot water. Stir the mixture and let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag from a bowl and keep the strawberry and tea mixture in a fridge to cool.
- Lightly whip together heavy cream with icing sugar or honey until it thickens.
- Fill the serving glasses with ice cubes, pour cooled tea over ice until almost to the top and fill the top with cream. Serve immediately.