Creamy and tangy panna cotta topped with honeycomb. Making panna cotta is not rocket science, the cooking process is pretty simple and you only need pantry staple to whip up this classic dessert. Using plain yogurt makes this panna cotta lighter in texture
This simple dish is elegant, rich and so perfect for entertaining. I used Yoforia Authentique yogurt drink here, but you could use thicker yogurt, such as Greek yogurt. Yogurt can be tricky to work with. If you add it too early you could kill the good bacteria and probiotics in yogurt. But I like to add yogurt because it makes this yogurt panna cotta lighter than the usual panna cotta and also gives nice tang.
If you make this Yogurt Panna Cotta, be sure to leave a comment and tag me on Instagram! Love to hear from you. Follow my Pinterest and Instagram to get more recipes and cooking ideas!
Related article: Mango and Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits
Yogurt Panna Cotta
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp jelly powder or gelatine powder
- 250 ml of heavy cream
- 250 ml of plain yogurt
- honeycomb for topping
- Lightly coat the inside of dessert cups with neutral oil.
- Mix cream, sugar, and jelly powder in a medium saucepan. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring often for about 3 to 5 minutes, until mixture is hot and sugar dissolved.
- Stir in honey and yogurt, whisk to combine and let it simmer for few minutes.
- Divide panna cotta among small ramekins or dessert cups and chill until set, at least 2 hours. Serve panna cotta with honey and honeycomb.
Diet Sehat Dengan Yoforia Fresh Yogurt Drink - Dreamy TableNovember 15, 2019 at 12:04 AM
[…] Nah kalau resep yang terakhir ini sebenarnya terinspirasi oleh es buah atau sop buah. Yoforia fresh yogurt disajikan dengan potongan buah-buahan segar. Pilihan buahnya bisa disesuaikan dengan selera anda, tapi berhubung sekarang lagi musim mangga jadi deh saya pakai potongan mangga harum manis, apel dan potongan yogurt panna cotta. […]
Mango and Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits - Dreamy TableDecember 19, 2019 at 10:34 PM
[…] Related article: Yogurt and Honey Panna Cotta […]