Skip the take out sandwich or burger and opt for this beef and cheese English muffin sandwich that tastes as better as the real thing.
If you make this Beef & Cheese English Muffin Sandwich, be sure to leave a comment and tag me on Instagram! Love to hear from you. Follow my Pinterest and Instagram to get more recipes and cooking ideas!
seRelated article: Semolina Dumpling with Beef Stew
Beef & Cheese Sandwich
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 150 ml full cream milk
- sea salt to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, slice thinly
- 250 gr thinly sliced chuck roll or shabu-shabu meat
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 4 English muffin
- 2 tbsp butter
- Cheese sauce: add all the ingredients to a medium-size saucepan, cook until the cheese is melted and thick, stirring occasionally. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until soft and lightly browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove onion from the pan and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon oil to the pan, heat over medium-high heat. Add thinly sliced beef, cook for 4 to 6 minutes, or until cooked throughout.
- Stir in onion, and ground coriander. Cook for another 1 minute, season with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Sliced each of the English muffins in half and toasted. Place cooked beef on half of lightly tossed English muffin, top with cheese sauce, and half of an English muffin.