This cauliflower and ground beef sloppy joe is so easy to make and healthier than the regular sloppy joes.
If you make this Cauliflower and Ground Beef Sloppy Joe, be sure to leave a comment and tag me on Instagram! Love to hear from you. Follow my Pinterest and Instagram to get more recipes and cooking ideas!
Related article: Mediterranean Salmon and Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Cauliflower and Ground Beef Sloppy Joe
- 200g ground beef
- 300g grated cauliflower
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef. Drain off the fat.
- Add in the onion and garlic, cook until the onion fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in cauliflower, ketchup, smoked paprika, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, water, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir in to combine, then cover and let it simmer over medium-low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- To serve, spread the buns with the butter and brown them in a skillet. Spoon a good amount of the cauliflower-meat mixture onto the bottom of the buns, add sliced pickled chili if you like, and then top with the other half of the buns.