This creamy noodle salad is so easy and only takes a few minutes to make, it also tastes so crazy good and vegan-friendly.
If you make this Creamy Noodle Salad with Lemon Basil Dressing, be sure to leave a comment and tag me on Instagram! Love to hear from you. Follow my Pinterest and Instagram to get more recipes and cooking ideas!
Related article: Hummus Pasta with Grilled Eggplant
Creamy Noodle Salad with Lemon Basil Dressing
Creamy Noodle Salad
- 500g spinach noodles or regular egg noodles
- 5 red radishes, trim and thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1 avocado, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon basil
- toasted sesame seeds
Lemon basil dressing
- 1/3 cup lemon basil
- 1 green chili
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Place the lemon basil, green chili, fish sauce, lime juice and sugar in a food processor, blend until the lemon basil smooth. Pour in the coconut cream and pulse few times only just to combine.
- Cook the noodles in a saucepan of salted of boiling water according to the package instructions. Drain the noodles under running cold water. Set aside.
- Place the noodles on a serving dish, top with radish, snow peas, and avocado. Serve with lemon basil dressing and sprinkle with lemon basil and toasted sesame seeds.