Coffee jelly is a dessert jelly popular in Japan and also Philipina. This coffee jelly with sweetened cream is one of my favourites dessert recipe, its simple, cheap yet so impressive.
Coffee jelly is a popular dessert in Japan and Philippine. Usually, it made from gelatine or agar-agar flavoured with black coffee and sugar, then topped with whipped cream or drizzled with sweetened cream. For this recipe, I use Japanese konjac jelly because I rarely use gelatine in my kitchen, and agar-agar texture is not chewy like jelly.
If you make this Easy Coffee Jelly with Sweetened Cream, be sure to leave a comment and tag me on Instagram! Love to hear from you. Follow my Pinterest and Instagram to get more recipes and cooking ideas!
Related article: Power Breakfast Smoothies
Easy Coffee Jelly with Sweetened Cream
- 700 ml coffee
- 15 g konnyaku jelly powder
- 75 g sugar
- whipped cream
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients for sweetened cream in a medium bowl, mix well and keep it a refrigerator.
- Combine jelly powder and sugar in a saucepan. Pour coffee into the mixture, stir well until dissolved and cook over medium heat until boil, turn off the heat.
- Pour the mixture into serving cups or container. Let it cool and keep it in a refrigerator until set.
- Serve coffee with sweetened cream or whipped cream and garnished with grated dark chocolate.