Simple yet so satisfying mango and strawberry yogurt parfaits topped with crunchy granola. A great sweet way to start your day.
You don’t really need a recipe to make yogurt and fruit parfait, but you can use this recipe as a guideline or blueprint for yogurt parfait making. You can use mixed berries, cherry, banana or any of your favorite fruits.
Related article: Yogurt and Honey Panna Cotta
Mango and Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits
- 3 cups plain unsweetened yogurt
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup granola
- In a medium container combine yogurt and honey, mix well.
- Layer 1/3 cup yogurt into the bottom of each 4 glasses. Alternate layers of mangoes and strawberry, with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top.
- Topped with granola and serve immediately.