One of my favorites Thai food is pineapple fried rice. The combination medley of sweet, salty, and spicy flavors makes this fried rice is so addictive. Simply omit the shrimp and chicken to make a great vegetarian dish.
Pineapple Fried Rice
- 250g leftover rice
- 2 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 100g chicken fillet, cut into bite-size pieces
- 50g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and diced
- 6 green beans, trimmed and cut
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 25g diced pineapple
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- chopped green onion for garnish
- Combine rice with egg yolk.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok or frying pan. Cook chicken until changes color and cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Cook shrimps in the same pan until shrimp is cooked through. Remove from the wok and set aside.