This super easy watercress and pumpkin seeds pesto is a perfect company for any dishes. It’s flavorful, healthy, and can be prepared in less than 5 minutes!
Spicy Watercress and Pumpkin Seeds Pesto
- 80g watercress leaves
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 green chili
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor combine watercress leaves, pumpkin seeds, garlic, chili, 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice and 1 tsp sea salt, pulse until the watercress is finely chopped.
- With the machine running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil, and process until smooth. Scrape down the side, add cheese and process for another 30 seconds. Taste and adjust the seasoning.