This healthy and gluten-free sweet potato toast is amazingly delicious and so easy to prepare. Swape up the bread with sweet potato makes the popular avocado toast healthier and it still tastes delicious.
Related article: Sweet Potato and Charred Scallion Bolani
Sweet Potato Toast
- 2 medium-size sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small avocado
- 3 red radishes
- strained yogurt
- juice of 1 lime
- fresh herbs
- Slice the ends of the sweet potato, then cut it lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices. Combine the sweet potatoes with olive oil, a pinch of sea salt, and ground black pepper in a medium bowl, and toss to coat.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake until lightly browned and tender when pierced with a fork, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut open the avocado. Slice thinly half of the avocado and mash the half of avocado. Season the mashed avocado with salt, pepper, fresh oregano, and lime juice.
- Divide the strained yogurt among the toast, top with sliced avocado, radish, and sprinkle with dukkah.